Friday, May 17, 2013

Modern Bohemian Design - the joy of colour.

I am a designer and artisan who passionately believes that our homes should reflect ourselves and the journey of our lives. Whether we have lived in the same house our whole adult life raising a family or traveling the world for our work, making a home wherever we find ourselves, are these both not a journey?
I create environments and beautiful items to enhance them, using up cycled and vintage textiles, furniture and one of a kind pieces.  My dearest love is creating beautiful, bespoke pillows.  I have made pillows from vintage wool blankets, curtains, clothing, scarves and sometimes sweaters.  I invite you to come and visit me at my home/studio and be inspired by what you can do when you you shop at the beach, the thrift stores and junk shops and sometimes the side of the road.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. A house should be filled with all those things that one familiarises with into making it a home.

    ReplyDelete